(Source from KIMEP Admission Policies for AY 12-13)
3) Notarized translation of diploma and its supplement in Kazakh and/or Russian languages. Verification of translation is realized by:
in some cases (for example, recognition by precedent) a translation made by diplomatic service in Kazakhstan of the issued country can be accepted.
4) Notarized copy of ID card or passport of applicant translated into Kazakh and/or Russian language (in case a surname was changed, the confirming document should be included).
5) Copy of educational institution’s license assured with stamp and translated into Kazakh and/or Russian language OR copy of educational institution’s certificate of accreditation assured with stamp and translated into Kazakh and/or Russian language (this item is not necessary for Secondary Education Certificate)
6) Archival letter of verification from an institution that issued the diploma (school/college/institute/university) – applies to students who received their education in CIS
8) Copy of receipt about payment (amount to be identified by NAC MES based on the country and year of diploma’s issuance). Due to the need to wait for NAC MES’s approval of exact amounts and the possible complications with international bank transfers, it is generally recommended by the NAC to make the payment in Kazakhstan, through the branches of Tsesna Bank.
9) Filled-in application form for submission of documents (to be filled-in in KIMEP Admissions Office upon submission of other requested documents)
Application for submission of documents shall be filled out accurately without corrections and in type font and precisely indicate the following:
National Accreditation Center under the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan (NAC MES RK); Department of academic and professional qualifications recognition and nostrification